Carpet cleaning Process
The carpet cleaning process takes normally between 2 and 3 hours.
- The carpet cleaning process starts with preliminary inspection the carpet cleaning process. Our cleaners will walk thru together with you to determine the fabric type and the construction of the carpet, level of pollution as well as potential permanent stains.
- Your carpet will be pre-vacuumed with an industrial vacuum cleaner in order large particles of dust, soil and sand to be removed.
- After pre-vacuuming, our technicians will carefully remove furniture like table, chairs and sofas. Under the condition of our regular price all large and bulky furniture like bed, dressers, etc. will stay on place. All furniture, no matter of their size will be protected by tabs and blocks to be protected from the cleaning machine’s nozzle.
- At the discretion of the operator and according to your instructions, some stains will be pre-treated in order to facilitate removing.
- On the next step all the places with hard use like traffic areas or those under the chairs are special treated with 100% biodegradable solution made especially for that purpose.
- The places and areas of high traffic will be groomed by hand with special carpet groomer or with our rotational brushing machine, depending of pollution level. That is done because of unbending up the hard insoluble particles from these zones.
- Right after loosening the hard soil particles, our high-tech hot-water-extraction cleaning machine will thoroughly clean carpet piles. The pressure and temperature of the steam are carefully regulated in order avoiding over wetting of the carpet.
- On the next step here comes the neutralization. The PH is regulated during every carpet cleaning. This procedure is very important and therefore recommended by carpet manufacturers. It takes place during the previous operations.
- Next the cleaner inspects for identified but unremoved stains in order to be post-treated by hand.
- All carpet fibers, piles are set in one direction in order drying process to be helped.
- For reducing drying time even more, large high velocity fans are placed onto the carpet.
- During the last step our cleaner together with you will make final inspections pointing you the proper cleaning results and make sure that you’re fully satisfied by the work.
Our cleaners have done carpet cleaning from the latest designer collections as well as carpets used for 80 years in both residential and commercial property. Trust our professionalism and we'll guarantee the quality and properly cleaning of your soft flooring of your home or business premises in Renfrewshire.
Especially for our customers in Renfrewshire we recommend unique green solution for carpet cleaning using latest products, supply and chemicals. The cleaning process starts with brushing it using steam machines, which is able to remove even the sand, hair, dander, dust mites and more. Meanwhile our equipment cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the air in your room. Then the steamer injecting into the pores of the contaminated tissue (carpet) professional preparation that penetrates deeply and dissolve the dirt. Also rubbing the carpet with a disk sander with a soft brush, for better cleaning.
Carpet cleaning in Renfrewshire includes also:
- Suction of dirty water from the surface of the carpet with a powerful vacuum extractor;
- Rinse the carpet - suction until the water come clear and clean;
- Drying the carpet - to become almost completely dry. Then it's come clean and fresh-smelling with a perfect appearance;
NOTE: Our cheap carpet cleaning prices can be higher at heavily soiled surfaces or stubborn stains.
Carpet cleaning services price list valid for Renfrewshire area
|£7||Stain Protection (ex Scotchgard)||Per room|
|£12||Hot Water Extraction||Hallway (10x4 feet)|
|£18||Hot Water Extraction||Single Bedroom (12×12 feet)|
|£20||Hot Water Extraction||Dining room (12×12 feet)|
|£25||Hot Water Extraction||Lounge/Living (12×12 feet)|
|£25||Hot Water Extraction||Flight of Stairs (Up to 14 steps)|
|£25||Hot Water Extraction||Double Bedrooms (15×15 feet)|
|£45||Hot Water Extraction||Through Lounge (28×12 feet)|
|£109||Hot Water Extraction||Two Bedroom House|
|£139||Hot Water Extraction||Three Bedroom House|
|£15||Dry cleaning||Hallway (10x4 feet)|
|£23||Dry cleaning||Single Bedroom (12×12 feet)|
|£25||Dry cleaning||Dining room (12×12 feet)|
|£25||Dry cleaning||Double Bedrooms (15×15 feet)|
|£29||Dry cleaning||Lounge/Living (12×12 feet)|
|£29||Dry cleaning||Flight of Stairs (Up to 14 steps)|
|£51||Dry cleaning||Through Lounge (28×12 feet)|
|020 3404 4260||Book Now|
The amount calculated for your quote will be consistent with the minimum call out charge for each branch of the relevant area. Your overall price may change once you reach this minimum call out charge.
Testimonials from Renfrewshire area customers
I've move out cleaning. Was it good, how was the price? Answer: Than I had move in cleaning ordered.
- Anna Siebenhaar / Non | 20-09-2016
Hi, I love to see Kroz doing their Carpet cleaning job eagerly. I haven't used professional cleaning services before, but this one is awesome. If I need a Rug cleaning, no doubt, I'll call you again. Thank you,
- Vanessa Grant, Fareham
You can say thank you by linking to us
<a href="http://kroz.uk/service/carpet-cleaning/Renfrewshire" title="Rug cleaning service in Renfrewshire">Carpet cleaning service in Renfrewshire</a>