End of tenancy cleaning Process
* The end of tenancy cleaning process usually takes up to 3 hours.
Our technician will make walk-thru inspection. Then the cleaners team will start cleaning process, guided by the following list of cleaning instructions.
- Garbage disposal and cleaning it inside and outside.
- Cleaning and polishing of all working boards and surfaces.
- Removing and disposal of food and carrier shopping bags from the cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all inner and outer surfaces of the cupboards and the drawers.
- Removing of lime scale and cleaning the sink and the tap and finaly the mandatory polishing.
- Wall tiles – removing grime, cleaning and polishing. If there is any mold between tile's grout will be removed entirely.
- Cleaning of the ceilings of luminaires in the kitchen.
- Cleaning of the oven and hobs are included in the price. The cleaning instructions you could find here.
- Hood extractor – grime removing and cleaning.
- Defrosting of the refrigerator and cleaning it as well as the rubber gasket on the door. Removing of food deposits and mildew. After cleaning the refrigerator our technicians will turn it on for an hour in order to be sure that everything works well. After checking the refrigerator will be turned off.
- Cleaning inside as well as outside of the washing machine and cleaning of the filter below as well as soap drawer.
- Cleaning of both inner and outer surfaces of the dishwashing machine.
- Cleaning of small kitchen appliances like toaster, kettle and the microwave.
- Disposal of old shampoo, soap and cosmetics left.
- Removing of the lime scale from the shower, cleaning and polishing it.
- From the tiles on the wall will be removed the grease, will be cleaned and polished. If there is any mold between grout will be removed entirely.
- Removing of the lime scale from the tap, the sink, the bath as well as all surfaces having contact with water. Drying it and polishing it.
- Toilet – removing lime scale and deposits. Will be clean thoroughly using brush with stiff plastic bristle.
- Mirrors – cleaned and polished.
- Floor coverings will be cleaned and disinfected.
- The mattresses will be lifted in order to be vacuum cleaned beneath. For full mattress cleaning and sterilizing, please see here.
- The internal surface of the wardrobes will be cleaned and sterilized. Outside surface will be cleaned also.
- The price could be calculated with or without carpet cleaning included. Please, require a free quote.
- Dust cleaning of radiators, mirrors, lighting fixtures and sockets, picture frames, window sills, curtain rails and curtain rods.
- All light furniture will be moved in order carpet to be thoroughly vacuum cleaned. For any heavy lifting of the furniture, please request a quote.
- The floor coverings will be cleaned by the appropriate cleaning product and method.
- Glass surfaces will be cleaned with windows cleaner including glass of a painting frames, tops of a furniture, furniture door glasses, etc.
- The windows of the property will be cleaned from inside as well as window sills. For outside windows cleaning, please request a quote.
- The doors will be cleaned and especially around the handles. The handles themselves will be polished.
- All drawers and shelves will be cleaned from waist of any kind.
- All upholstery will be vacuum cleaned with special nozzle. All the sofas and armchairs cushions will be lifted and will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned beneath.
- Dust wiped from the wooden furniture.
- The end of tenancy cleaning price includes 1 rug cleaning in the living room.
* We will take care to provide all necessary materials and preparations.
Have you ever come across a situation in which to say it is better to seek the help of a professional, rather than engaging in a long, long cleaning? If by agreement letter signed with the landlord, you are responsible of the countless hygiene tasks that appear in the residential property when it’s time to go for a home hunt in East Lothian, give us a call. If you want to be free of that hygiene action and for no cost request a free quote. If you want to stay rest assured about the fate of your deposit request callback.
Kroz Cleaning has an expert cleaners with intensive training sessions behind their backs. They will gladly take your tasks and make you proud with your choice.
Kroz Cleaning is trustworthy partner to made End of tenancy cleaning in East Lothian. We offer exclusively first class but cheap service tailored to the needs of the customer. Our employees are trained, fully insured and qualified to work with professional techniques and preparations. The ethics, responsibility and the honest professional relationships with each of our clients are top priority in our cleaning work.
End of tenancy cleaning in East Lothian includes:
- Collection and disposal of waste from the apartment or house;
- Cleaning floors with a vacuum cleaner and steam cleaner (on request);
- Bilateral cleaning and washing windows;
- Thorough cleaning of the bathroom - toilet, bidet, sink, cabinets, shower, bath or Jacuzzi. Overall cleaning tiles and floor lining, disinfecting and fragrance;
- Dust and polish furniture with a suitable cosmetics;
- Cleaning of doors, air conditioners and decorations;
End of tenancy cleaning services price list valid for East Lothian area
|£149||Two Bedroom Property||Excluding carpet cleaning (price from)|
|£207||Two Bedroom Property||Including carpet cleaning (price from)|
|£191||Three Bedroom Property||Excluding carpet cleaning (price from)|
|£265||Three Bedroom Property||Including carpet cleaning (price from)|
|£93||Studio flat||Excluding carpet cleaning (price from)|
|£125||Studio flat||Including carpet cleaning (price from)|
|£123||One Bedroom Property||Excluding carpet cleaning (price from)|
|£163||One Bedroom Property||Including carpet cleaning (price from)|
|020 3404 4260||Book Now|
The amount calculated for your quote will be consistent with the minimum call out charge for each branch of the relevant area. Your overall price may change once you reach this minimum call out charge.
Testimonials from East Lothian area customers
I've move out cleaning. Was it good, how was the price? Answer: Than I had move in cleaning ordered.
- Anna Siebenhaar / Non | 20-09-2016
Hi, I love to see Kroz doing their End of tenancy cleaning job eagerly. I haven't used professional cleaning services before, but this one is awesome. If I need a Move in out cleaning, no doubt, I'll call you again. Thank you,
- Vanessa Grant, Fareham
You can say thank you by linking to us
<a href="http://kroz.uk/service/end-of-tenancy-cleaning/East-Lothian" title="Move in out cleaning service in East Lothian">End of tenancy cleaning service in East Lothian</a>