Kroz Cleaning is here today to show you how to sanitize and save a mattress that is 10 years old and keep this customers from having to replace this mattresses.
Mattress cleaning Process
The mattress cleaning process takes normally up to 20 minutes.
- The Kroz’s cleaning technicians arrive with everything needed to complete the job on site including the mattress cleaning machine build in our truck. The cleaners starts up by the prepping the machine and area for service.
- After introductions the technicians will inspect the mattress and go over proper expectations for your case. All we ask is that you to remove your linens and leave the heavy lifting for us. The mattress is lifted to a cleaning machine outside.
- Ones the mattress is on the prep table the technicians begin by thoroughly pre-vacuuming the entire mattress before any spot treatments should they be needed as well as spraying the natural enzyme on the mattress to help with stains and others. The technicians then place the mattress inside the Kroz’s cleaning machine and goes thru our 15 minutes, 5 step cleaning process.
- Our five step process entails the mattress traveling under ultraviolet light, superheated dry steam, a high power vacuum plenum, infrared heat and an ozone generator. The mattress comes out completely sanitized and dry.
- The technicians carefully bring the mattress back inside your home and place it exactly where you want it.
This process uses zero chemicals and it’s 99.9% effective in eliminating bacteria, dust mites, molds, viruses and also bed bugs. When you’ve got mattress in home that is comfortable and its 2 years old or 10 years old but you love your mattress and want to keep it we can help you do that. Instead of spending hundreds of pounds to replacing your mattress in just a matter of minutes we can sanitize your mattress and leave it completely dry when we’re done.
Does your mattress in Devon needs professional cleaning? The best solution for the hygiene of your bed against the dust mites and the bed bugs is Mattress cleaning service of Kroz Cleaning. Our sanitizing techniques are second to none. Even if you do not realize it, the mattress is where the most microbes lives. They are so harmful to the health. There are several techniques that will help you remove all stains and odors from the mattress and also refresh it.
Typical mattress cleaning in Devon includes:
- Vacuuming mattress;
- Washing mattress;
- Removing mattresses stains of unknown origin;
- Removing mattresses stains from urine, pee, vomit;
- Removing mattresses stains from blood, dogs' waist;
- Removing the smell of cigarette from the mattress;
- Special upholstery cleaning chemicals is used;
- Enzymatic products is used;
- Washing mattress protectors;
- Washing mattress pillow top;
Vacuuming is preferred in front of rubbing with a damp cloth because it can leave stains on the mattress surface.
The special upholstery cleaning chemicals are designed for surfaces that touch your body, they are very friendly to the skin, besides destroying mites and their eggs. Enzymes penetrate inside the spot and "destroy" it. The result is that the spot begins to fade.
Like baking soda, our cleaning solution is harmless. The stains of unknown origin is sprayed with an atomizer with a citrus cleaner and stand for 5 minutes. Then gently the liquid is roughly rub with a clean, white blotting paper.
To remove the smell of cigarettes from the mattress, both sides are sprayed with a pack lysol spray. The mattress should dry for a few hours and then is splashed it with a refreshing spray that can catch the smells infused into the mattress and to draw from it. This will leave a light and pleasant smell. After the procedure a hypoallergenic mattress protector is putted (optional).
Here it is some tips: Wash the mattress protectors regularly. If you smoke in this room, mattress protectors washing should be regular, on weekly basis.
Write us a review after we are done and we'll award you.
Mattress cleaning services price list valid for Devon area
|£18||Steam Cleaning||No matter Single, Double or King size|
|£21||Hot Water Extraction||No matter Single, Double or King size|
|£35||Dry cleaning||No matter Single, Double or King size|
|020 3404 4260||Book Now|
The amount calculated for your quote will be consistent with the minimum call out charge for each branch of the relevant area. Your overall price may change once you reach this minimum call out charge.
Testimonials from Devon area customers
I've move out cleaning. Was it good, how was the price? Answer: Than I had move in cleaning ordered.
- Anna Siebenhaar / Non | 20-09-2016
Hi, I love to see Kroz doing their Mattress cleaning job eagerly. I haven't used professional cleaning services before, but this one is awesome. If I need a Bed cleaning, no doubt, I'll call you again. Thank you,
- Vanessa Grant, Fareham
Areas covered in Devon for Mattress cleaning: Axminster | Barnstaple | Beaworthy | Bideford | Braunton | Brixham | Buckfastleigh | Budleigh Salterton | Chulmleigh | Colyton | Crediton | Cullompton | Dartmouth | Dawlish | Exeter | Exmouth | Holsworthy | Honiton | Ilfracombe | Ivybridge | Kingsbridge | Lifton | Lynton | Newton Abbot | Okehampton | Ottery Saint Mary | Paignton | Plymouth | Salcombe | Seaton | Sidmouth | South Molton | SouthBrent | Tavistock | Teignmouth | Tiverton | Torquay | Torrington | Totnes | Umberleigh | Winkleigh | Yelverton |
You can say thank you by linking to us
<a href="http://kroz.uk/service/mattress-cleaning/Devon" title="Bed cleaning service in Devon">Mattress cleaning service in Devon</a>