Experts says that sometimes the solution of how to deal with germs and dirt can be more harmful than the problem itself. Often in households aggressive and dangerous chemicals is used. Some of them can be replaced with much safer products, which also are more environmentally friendly.
Clean organized - it makes no sense to clean the floor with a sponge, then clean the dust from the shelf or the chandelier. To remove most dirt and germs, cleaning to be effective. This means to systemize the actions so that do not have to go back several times. Move in one direction - from left to right and top to bottom. For example, it is better to start from the ceiling and upper walls, and continue down the windows and furniture and finishing a floor.
Clean things that you did not previously know about - not everyone knows that the mattress is a magnet for all kinds of microorganisms, some of which can cause allergies. So it is better to launder its case at least one to two times at a month with hot water (at 60 °), and the mattress itself should be clean with a wet cloth and hot water. Here are a few places that perhaps you have not resorted to clean:
- Phone handset - this is one of the places that, according to experts, collect as many germs, bacteria and viruses;
- Garbage bins - especially those who are in the kitchen and bathroom, emptying does not mean that they have been cleaned, so you should regularly clean it with a brush and hot water (you can add less suitable detergent).
- Automatic dishwashers - if you look more closely at your dishwasher machine, you may notice the beginnings edges of mold and mildew, and the same goes for rubber seal on the refrigerator door.
- Fireplace - plugged chimney is not only unpleasant, but it can be dangerous for health - it can ignite suddenly and return carbon dioxide back into the house.
Clean with a woolen cloth - when rubbing, wool creates static electricity that attracts dust and dirt. For this purpose you can use old socks, sweater or even blanket.
One off cleaning services price list valid for Clackmannanshire area
|£13||Cleaning detergents and equipment can be provided for an extra £16, for cleanings that are booked for more than 6 hours.||For one-off services that are less than 6 hours, cleaners are able to supply cleaning liquids for extra £6, customers need to provide their cleaning equipment (such as hoover, mop, bucket)|
|020 3404 4260||Book Now|
The amount calculated for your quote will be consistent with the minimum call out charge for each branch of the relevant area. Your overall price may change once you reach this minimum call out charge.
Testimonials from Clackmannanshire area customers
I've move out cleaning. Was it good, how was the price? Answer: Than I had move in cleaning ordered.
- Anna Siebenhaar / Non | 20-09-2016
Hi, I love to see Kroz doing their One off cleaning job eagerly. I haven't used professional cleaning services before, but this one is awesome. If I need a One off domestic cleaning, no doubt, I'll call you again. Thank you,
- Vanessa Grant, Fareham
You can say thank you by linking to us
<a href="http://kroz.uk/service/one-off-cleaning/Clackmannanshire" title="One off domestic cleaning service in Clackmannanshire">One off cleaning service in Clackmannanshire</a>