Oven cleaning Process
The whole oven cleaning process usually takes 2 to 3 hours depends on the oven size and model.
- When arrive at your home, our cleaners firstly will inspect your oven and will start preparation for the cleaning process.
- Kroz cleaners will take measure to isolate floor coverings in order to protect it from cleaning products used during the oven cleaning process.
- Next here come disassembling of all parts that is possible to be removed including the shelves, side racks, back panel and the fan. If the model of the oven allows we’ll remove even the side panels.
- All removed parts then are dip in a tank with solution which is placed outside in our van. The dipping allows all grease and brunt to be removed from the oven’s parts. All the solutions we using are eco-friendly and biodegradable. They are safe for the environment as well as your home and you.
- When it’s possible the operator will take apart entirely the oven’s door and will disassemble all its removing parts in order to be deep cleaned. The cleaning of door’s glass will give you a clear sight during cooking.
- Next come disassembling of all buttons, knobs and fittings in order any of them to be clean thoroughly.
- Then here comes the actual cleaning of the oven’s interior which will give the shine and your oven will look like brand new.
- The last step starts with assembling back all removed parts from the oven. Then all systems and functions of the oven are reliably tested in order to be sure that everything works flawlessly.
Hob cleaning Process
- The first step is to remove racks and burning rings and dip them in a solution tank outside in our van.
- Then all buttons and knobs are removed in order to be cleaned individually and to prepare the clear surface which will give the operator space for cleaning every spot of the hob.
- Then the actual cleaning of the hob and surrounding surface takes place.
- The process finish with the assembling back all removed parts and their polishing.
- The operator will check and test again all the systems and functions of the hob in order to be sure that everything works flawlessly.
Right after our cleaners left your home the oven and hob is ready to be used immediately without any waiting time for drying or time for any chemicals to evaporate for example.
If you need advanced oven cleaning in Ceredigion, Kroz Cleaing is your perfect choice then.
Manual cleaning of sears and grease is annoying for everyone. Kroz Cleaning offers you cleaning of all devices – even if you have a toaster or microwave made from stainless steel. We use environmentally friendly materials and innovative green methods to clean the oven. We use steam to remove sears and grease from your electric hob or oven.
We will dismantle all parts what we can – glass, door, racks and other parts. Then we'll soak the dirty parts in a dissolving solution and clean the rest inside and out. This is the best way to clean every model of cooking range like Whirlpool etc..
We all know how hard it is to clean the grill, oven or generally burnt fat. For this purpose, the market has hundreds of products with different material, color and texture. Companies compete to win increasingly large share users and convince us that with their products with an single injection everything will shines - yes but not, unfortunately!
Cleaning of burnt fat is not easy but we trust the product that we using to clean burned fat without leaving scratches on the surfaces. Grills and roasters are more easy to clean with foam-shaped products which allows our cleaners to reach to every spot. We also will clean and the nearby wall from grease and burned fat.
Here some tips: The basic rule of using aggressive detergents for stubborn burnt fat is to wait after application on surface, as indicated on the label, sometimes even more. Many common mistakes is that after injection of preparation it was immediately removed with the feeling that chemical not working, but this it is not the true. When you buy a chemical for oven cleaning always read the instructions for use, if they are vaguely defined and not sufficiently detailed advise you not to buy it.
Oven cleaning services price list valid for Ceredigion area
|£14||Standard Width||Microwave oven|
|£15||Standard Width||Ceramic Hob|
|£18||Standard Width||Gas Hob|
|£49||Standard Width||Single oven, including two racks.|
|£67||Standard Width||Double oven, including three racks|
|£77||Standard Width||Complete Range|
|£7||Extra Grill Pans / Trays||each|
|£4||Extra Bulb change||-|
|£69||BBQ's||medium (70 – 110cm)|
|£83||BBQ's||large (over 110cm)|
|£62||AGA (Alpha,Stanley,Rayburn)||Side Module|
|£83||AGA (Alpha,Stanley,Rayburn)||2 Oven Size|
|£114||AGA (Alpha,Stanley,Rayburn)||4 Oven Size|
|£6||90 cm Width Ranges or Bigger||Warming Drawer Door|
|£24||90 cm Width Ranges or Bigger||Range Hood or Hob|
|£30||90 cm Width Ranges or Bigger||Range 1/2 size Oven|
|£67||90 cm Width Ranges or Bigger||Single Wide Oven, including three racks|
|£81||90 cm Width Ranges or Bigger||Complete Range 90cm|
|£97||90 cm Width Ranges or Bigger||Complete Range 110cm|
|020 3404 4260||Book Now|
The amount calculated for your quote will be consistent with the minimum call out charge for each branch of the relevant area. Your overall price may change once you reach this minimum call out charge.
Testimonials from Ceredigion area customers
I've move out cleaning. Was it good, how was the price? Answer: Than I had move in cleaning ordered.
- Anna Siebenhaar / Non | 20-09-2016
Hi, I love to see Kroz doing their Oven cleaning job eagerly. I haven't used professional cleaning services before, but this one is awesome. If I need a Kitchen range cleaning, no doubt, I'll call you again. Thank you,
- Vanessa Grant, Fareham
You can say thank you by linking to us
<a href="http://kroz.uk/service/oven-cleaning/Ceredigion" title="Kitchen range cleaning service in Ceredigion">Oven cleaning service in Ceredigion</a>