Kind of stains for removal:
- Coffee - probably there is no one to whom it has not happened to spill coffee on the new sofa. Fortunately, the coffee stains are easily cleaned. This is done by rubing the stain with a little soap and then wiping with a damp cloth and allow it to dry.
- Juice - like the coffee, the juice often falls on our favorite upholstery - will we razleem or our children does. The problem is that this stains are cleaned much more difficult when they are on the sofas. The method is as follows: mix ammonia and vinegar is applied to the fabric and allow it to dry.
- Red wine - the claim that red wine stains can't be removed, is a myth. There is a very simple, but flawless way - salt. The spot should be dusted with salt , than leaved to absorb the wine. When the fabric dries, the salt can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner.
- Beer - those stains on the sofas are processed with using the soap, then dry the fabric. Prepare a solution of 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1/2 liter of water, than appliy it on the stain. Wait for several minutes than rinse with clean water and dry.
- Bubble gum - adhering to the upholstery of sofas gum is very difficult to clean. One of the simplest methods is to placed on the gum package with ice and scrape with a blunt object. Then the fabric is treated with methanol.
- Blood - here the most important is speed. If the blood is not able to dry wash it with cold water.
- Chocolate - if you have stained the fabric on the sofa with chocolate, you should prepare a soap solution with water, rinse out the stain and leave to dry sofa naturally.
- Wax - during the holidays unpleasant traces of candles on furnitureare going to stay and cleaning of upholstered furniture requires several steps. First remove the wax - you can scrape with a blunt object and then pass the spots several times with iron. The stain will marks on white paper napkin, which replaced several times. Then treated with detergent stains. Dry naturally.
Stains removing services price list valid for South Ayrshire area
|£0||We will give you a price only after viewing on site.||Please call us to get a quote.|
|020 3404 4260||Book Now|
The amount calculated for your quote will be consistent with the minimum call out charge for each branch of the relevant area. Your overall price may change once you reach this minimum call out charge.
Testimonials from South Ayrshire area customers
I've move out cleaning. Was it good, how was the price? Answer: Than I had move in cleaning ordered.
- Anna Siebenhaar / Non | 20-09-2016
Hi, I love to see Kroz doing their Stains removing job eagerly. I haven't used professional cleaning services before, but this one is awesome. If I need a Spots cleaning, no doubt, I'll call you again. Thank you,
- Vanessa Grant, Fareham
Areas covered in South Ayrshire for Stains removing: Ayr |
You can say thank you by linking to us
<a href="http://kroz.uk/service/stains-removing/South-Ayrshire" title="Spots cleaning service in South Ayrshire">Stains removing service in South Ayrshire</a>